I hired Dr. Bill LaTour for my SSI case. I provided them with my medical records, then a person from their office came to my house and interviewed me. She told me that it would take a year or so for my case to go through Social Security and the courts. She also said to call her if the office staff was not responsive. I wanted to keep up on things and my case manager didn’t call me back fast enough for my taste so I called the person who interviewed me. After that everyone was very responsive and sympathetic. They lied to me though- I received my SSI in less than 6 months rather than a year or so. Also I never had to go to court. I changed phones and forgot who was my case manager, but I think their whole office up here in the High Desert is just wonderful and I cannot thank them enough!
The Law Offices of Dr. Bill LaTour
- The Four Most Common Reasons Disability Benefits May Be Revoked in Los AngelesJanuary 25, 2022
- What Conditions Automatically Qualify You for Disability in Los Angeles?December 10, 2021
- Local Personal Injury Law Firm Awards Scholarships to Deserving StudentsJuly 9, 2021
- How to Choose a Disability Lawyer and What Questions to Ask When Applying for Social Security Disability in Los AngelesJune 4, 2021
- How Much Does SSDI Pay Per Month on Average in Los Angeles?April 21, 2021