I got service right away. I called 3 other places and no one answered, Dr. Bill Latour’s office was the only place to answer. I was asked a few questions and they took my case right then and there. Also I was told they are a good SSI Advocate for the client.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bill LaTour
- The Four Most Common Reasons Disability Benefits May Be Revoked in Los AngelesJanuary 25, 2022
- What Conditions Automatically Qualify You for Disability in Los Angeles?December 10, 2021
- Local Personal Injury Law Firm Awards Scholarships to Deserving StudentsJuly 9, 2021
- How to Choose a Disability Lawyer and What Questions to Ask When Applying for Social Security Disability in Los AngelesJune 4, 2021
- How Much Does SSDI Pay Per Month on Average in Los Angeles?April 21, 2021