My review is based upon my personal experience, so take that for what it’s worth. Their office fulfilled everything I had hoped for it took almost 3 years for the State to award me disability. This is NOT the fault of the attorney’s office. The State’s ‘wheels’ turn very slowly. I had to live off my savings from years of working in the meantime. They kept me abreast of the progress of my case. They sent a representative out to my area to interview me. Based on my information, they accepted my case. Again, this firm got me complete satisfaction & I am very grateful for their help.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bill LaTour
- Local Personal Injury Law Firm Awards Scholarships to Deserving StudentsJuly 9, 2021
- How to Choose a Disability Lawyer and What Questions to Ask When Applying for Social Security Disability in Los AngelesJune 4, 2021
- How Much Does SSDI Pay Per Month on Average in Los Angeles?April 21, 2021
- How Long Can You Receive Social Security Disability Living in Los Angeles?March 18, 2021
- Why You Need a Lawyer for Your Social Security Disability Appeal in Los AngelesFebruary 12, 2021