My review is based upon my personal experience, so take that for what it’s worth. Their office fulfilled everything I had hoped for it took almost 3 years for the State to award me disability. This is NOT the fault of the attorney’s office. The State’s ‘wheels’ turn very slowly. I had to live off my savings from years of working in the meantime. They kept me abreast of the progress of my case. They sent a representative out to my area to interview me. Based on my information, they accepted my case. Again, this firm got me complete satisfaction & I am very grateful for their help.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bill LaTour
- Am I Eligible To Collect Social Security in Los Angeles If I Am Not A U.S. Citizen?June 23, 2022
- How To Know If You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits in Los AngelesMay 26, 2022
- 2022’s Cost-of-Living Adjustment For Social Security benefits & SSI Payments in Los AngelesMay 2, 2022
- The Four Most Common Reasons Disability Benefits May Be Revoked in Los AngelesJanuary 25, 2022
- What Conditions Automatically Qualify You for Disability in Los Angeles?December 10, 2021