My husband and I went to 3 different attorneys/advocates for his disability claim, but the only one that actually got the job done was Dr. LaTour. By the time my husband got his disability he was more sick than ever and came close to not needing it! We are grateful to Dr. LaTour for facilitating our claim.
The Law Offices of Dr. Bill LaTour
- The Four Most Common Reasons Disability Benefits May Be Revoked in Los AngelesJanuary 25, 2022
- What Conditions Automatically Qualify You for Disability in Los Angeles?December 10, 2021
- Local Personal Injury Law Firm Awards Scholarships to Deserving StudentsJuly 9, 2021
- How to Choose a Disability Lawyer and What Questions to Ask When Applying for Social Security Disability in Los AngelesJune 4, 2021
- How Much Does SSDI Pay Per Month on Average in Los Angeles?April 21, 2021